The bubble washer washes greens by loosening dirt and bugs, mixing them thoroughly, and cools the crop, all without bruising or tearing!
Our online tutorial teaches you the quickest way to size, build and use a bubble washer to wash your crops. We help you get the most out of your limited time and produce a premium product with less effort at a fraction of the industry cost.
1. Buy the tutorial
Our course is instantly available and contains everything you need to build a bubbler quick and easy.
2. Build a Bubbler
Most people can build it in an hour or less! We walk you through every step of the way.
3. Massage your veggies
Start saving time and money with cleaner (and happier) veggies!
The first time we drained the bubbler after using it there was 2-3 times more dirt in the bottom- I was shocked… think of all the dirt that my customers were eating!!! I now have a cleaner, better quality product that will last longer and sell for more.Stephen W
You Will learn…
- what crops do best in the bubble washer
- the size and quantity of holes to drill for best bubbling action
- Which motor is the quietest and where to buy
- what size bubble washer is right for you
- best ways to make your bubble washer food safe
- a simple $8 tool to clean your bubble washer
The tutorial contains…
- Complete list of parts, supplies, and washing accessories
- 13 value pack videos on how to build and use
- Drawings so you can visualize what you are building
- Training on how to use the bubble washer after you build it
As always, our tutorial comes with a ironclad, 30 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with the course- just let us know, and we’ll refund your money immediately. We feel so strongly that it can help increase your production and produce a better product that if you build it and it doesn’t, we’ll refund the money!